Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack Homies....

This is me smelling all the smells I missed when I was away from Dallas Road

This is me before we went to the doggy park...settling in to be bored all day.....again

This is the car I think mom should buy for me...

This is my new friend Hairy....hahahah hairy...
Okay so first of all...the homies thing....that was mom trying to be funny...can dogs really roll their eyes? So I finally got to go to doggy park today..good times for MJ. You know, when you dont go for a long time there are just so many nice new smells that I needed to check out. I didnt care much about the dogs really...just the smells they left behind. I did
"play" with a small apricot colored cockapoo....so much fun...I chased it and it barked and barked and yelped and yelped and barked...oh good times at the doggy park. Mommy thinks maybe it thought I was going to eat it...hahaha...I ate before I went to doggy park. Its funny though..I usually dont really talk to the big dogs at the park..but I really like to play and chase the little ones...I dont want to hurt them..they are just really fun to run after....and sometimes the looks on the little old lady and mens faces when Killer Pitbull MJ chases there baby ....priceless....absouloutly priceless. Anyhow I hope to be back to bloggin more often...I am going to go and have a snack...my brother just bought me a huggggggggge box of doggy treats....(for some reason it is out of my reach though....)WEll thats it for today...MJ out.....

1 comment:

sarah said...

dear mj,
your mom should definitely buy that car for you! can you picture it, the wind blowing through your ears, everyone on the side of the road stopping to admire the beautiful pittbull in the passenger seat. And look how easy it would be to stick your head out the window- no glass means no more accidently stepping on the window buttong and rolling it up on your head... (did you ever do that? not us...noooo). looks like you had fun at the doggy park, too! what happened to all hairy's hair, tho? hmm...

akira and shiro