Wednesday, June 14, 2006

You gotta love me...they do





Wow, lets try this again....Today I was lucky cuz i got to walk with mom and dad. Only two more walks with dad before he goes on the big boat. He should bring me...they need a dog on the ship to keep the sailors in line. And I could also help with the left over problems.
Anyhow that was just a thought. I met a new friend at the park today. His name was Dodger, and he was half big dog and half really big dog. He had the biggest ears I have ever seen on a dog, but his mom made it quite clear to my mom that it doesn't help him listen any better. He was in trouble today, but he got to walk anyhow. He seemed to really like me, you will notice this by some inapporpriate actions . Mom is going to put some of her own pictures today, she thinks she is a photographer. Look out National Geographic...here comes my mom...ahahahahahah...my mom kills me. Anyhow I need a big nap. So I am going to go now. HI to all my doggy friends...and people friends. See you all soon.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm sorry your dad is leaving. My mom leaves every day, but she comes back at night. I would hate it if she left for a long time. How long will he be gone?