Monday, June 26, 2006

i live in a hothouse...help me


So today is about 33 degrees celcius....which wouldnt be bad if i spent the whole day in a fridge, but instead, mom left me at home in the house...which feels like a hothouse. She is soooooooooooooo lucky that she left the car going when she got home, and took me to the ocean for a swim. aaaaaaaaaaaaah nice cold water.....mom through me a stick ....and i came back with a tree. I am so strong, maybe next time mom will bring her camera...I will even agree with letting her take pictures of my magnificent tree. I had to swim out really far to get it, mom was a little nervous...but i did it...I am MJ...I am Dog....well, not much more to say...i need to go outside and tend to my bone. And I am so happy you are doing good OPY....see you all tomorrow.

No comments: