Sunday, June 04, 2006

Piggy Backs


Okay so I am sure you already saw my picture. Mommy said that Bingo, the chihuahua, was trying to get on my back for a piggy back. I said maybe someone should get him a stool. I am not sure why, but lots of boy dogs want me to piggy back them. I dont really like it...mommy said that is because I got fixed when I was a puppy. I dont know what one thing has to do with the other...but I guess they just think I am a very very beautiful dog. I know I should boast so much....but when you got it, you got it. Today when we went to the doggy park, we met a new dog, he also wanted to play piggy back. Weirdo. Anyhow the weekend is over now, tomorrow mom is taking me to the park really early so I need to go to sleep. I am tired because I just snuck out of the house and has a little run with my friend Bear. Bear brought me home, mommy gives his treats so bear does what she (yes she) is told. Goodnight friends.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Sometimes my sister, Dakota, tries to do that to me! The moms say it is a dominance play. I think it is just rude.