Friday, June 23, 2006

#1 reason dogs bit their mom's



Okay, so maybe someone out there in doggyblog world...can tell me why moms think it is soooooooooooooo funny to make dogs wear stuff. Do they not know that we come with the wardrobe we enjoy wearing...
and when it gets too hot...we shed some of it....come on mom....i don't like clothes.... please dont make me wear them...i am not smiling...it may be the only time i will show my teeth...
also...what is with the rip off walks today....no beach...what the heck...my mom is gettng lazy...very lazy...will someone talk to her about that...man...whats a dog to do....anyhow there is some wacky mexican party on the deck out back and i have to hide before another silly lady comes at me with their sombrero....goodnight everyone...i hope you are feeling good opy...

No comments: