Tuesday, June 13, 2006

That feels sooooooooo good...



So I wonder how come mommy doesnt like it when i like to roll and scratch my back at the beach...it feels so good. Oh and sometimes I come home with the funky smell I roll in. It is way cheaper than perfume, that is for sure. I am so sure that the other dogs at the beach appreciate my new scent. They must...they sniff me all over...and all under. Today at the park there was not so many dogs, but there was a great dane, and two pugs. Fun...I asked mom to get me a great dane. He was a nice dog...and I dont have to bend over to smell his bum. Why do I do that anyhow. mom asks me to try and not do it as much, but I really really like it. I mean if Mom wanted to sniff the people at the parks butt I would mind. What is the big deal? My dad is leaving in three days. He is going on a big boat. I wonder if I could go with him. Mom said there will be 300 people on his boat with him. They must have room for one pet. Anyhow it is time for me to help dad cook some steaks..sometimes he needs me to taste them to make sure they wont kill him. I will talk to you all again soon....

No comments: