Wednesday, November 22, 2006

wowowow look what I got today...

Yey bloggers hoorrrrrrrrrray....I got my first christmas card today....thankyou thankyou thankyou to Comet and Blu.....i was so excited to open MY mail. MY mom promised me we were going to mail the first batch tomorrow..those are the ones going wayyyyyyyy overseas...then on monday we will mail the ones to the USA and then next week to all my buddies in Canada. This i svery exciting....
So...not too much exciting stuff is going on today. My mom and auntie meghan and me went for a really long walk downtown on the weekend..so many people were acting pretty funny....mom said they had too much to drink....wow...i better cut back on the toilet water. When it was time to go home I grabbed on Meghan's ankle so I would have to go...but she is very persistant....she just laughed at me....so ....booohooo. ,.....we went home. Mom said I have to understand that her and meghan were on their feet all day at the mart...and I should be happy to get the walk that I did...ya ya whatever...
I hate it now that mom works sooooooooooooooooooooo much....I never get to go to the places that I love to go...i do get my morning walk at saxe point..but .....i want to go to Flemings....or dallas road....i want to go visit my gramma and my auntie frances...i need to see the world....oh well...time for me to go ...i have still got 30 christmas cards to create....it is quite a task....so you all have a good day....Talk to you all soon....MJ OUT

1 comment:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Yes, I got that card too! Can;t wait to get yours!

Bussie Kissies
Buster