Monday, February 21, 2011

NO MEANS NO

LOOK WHAT I FOUND TODAY.......ISNT HE CUTE......Dad said we cant keep him....

look at how cute he is...mom calls him sparky....dad says not to name he cuz he isnt staying...

I am just telling him now not to get too comfortable....when dad says no dad means NO...


i am not sure how i feel about having to share my bed with him though. He already tried to eat my favorite treat.




Whatever.....I guess I will let him hang out with me tonight...but tomorrow...NO means NO...right dad.....
mj out...



3 comments:

Dexter said...

MJ Darlin,
I think if you like him that you should keep him.

Slobbers,
Mango

lildogomine said...

I think you should keep him, he looks cute and very friendly and look you guys even share already. Anyway here is the link I've gone barking mad over http://sss.k9puppy.co.uk/PuppiesforSale

GoMovies said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news.