Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sumpins Up...

See this dog....well sumpins up...this dog was at a wedding. Yaaaa right...who takes dogs to weddings.....AND if someone does take dogs to wedding....why wasnt I invited. I know how to behave at a wedding. Mom said the foood was really good. She also told me I couldnt come cuz no dogs go to weddings, then I see this. hmmmmmm....

See this little wiener dog....pretty cute eh...NOT...this little wiener was at my work on Friday. I was on a flex day.....in bed with DAD...and this little dog was at work doing who knows what with my mom and my boss. I am sure he is cute and all...but that is my job. I am going to count my cookies when i get there tomorrow. There will be no cookie stealing if i have anything to say about it...grrrrrr

So here we are welcoming a new dog to the park. I may or may not have been a little less than impressed that the dog was coming. I didnt recognize her....but once i smelled her she was an okay old broad. she is a white and black spaniel...you cant see her...but she was pretty...still...we have to be fussy about who shows up....Who didnt show up was Sam and Pippen


Wow it smells soooooooooooooooooo good down here....I havent been here forever. I love my beach......and this finally photo is for you know who....you young pups be carefull...and Mango I am warning you ahead..........




The End.....MJ OUT



2 comments:

Dexter said...

MJ! I was not prepared! I know you warned me, butt (oh hehehe). How nice to see all of your loveliness. I am SHOCKED that they made up the no doggies rule and then let that doggie in. Was it some sort of MJ discrimination?

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ!
Yes, I agree with Mango. That was discrimination! Hmmm...
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza