Friday, December 26, 2008

It is finally Here

I dont know about the rest of you dogs out there...but I am sooooooooooooooo friggin tired. It is hard work staying good for such a long time....I know you all hear me out there...but man...enough is enough....I think we have a good six months of freedom before we think about being good all the time again. I did score some good gifts though.....

Here is a picture of me and my mom and my sister.....I think sister was wearing some sorta turkey perfume...cuz man...I could not get enough of her....sorry i didnt look at the camera...but I just cant do that all the time....


I bet you are wondering what this is beside me....this is my gift from the magnificent Mango...my main squeeze....it came christmas eve eve and dad made me put it under the stinkin tree so i didnt get to open it until i opened with the rest of the presents.



I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo curious....what can it be...a huge doggy diamond necklace....a huge doggy diamond leash...I just cant wait to see....but...it is our first christmas together...I should probably down play my dreamin a bit...



I am just sitting here eating my stick thing....and I WILL DREAM ABOUT CHRISTMAS....and my pressies...and MANGO.....I will fill you in on my gifts tomorrow....MJ out




5 comments:

Dexter said...

MJ, darlin,
You got my pressie!!! I hope you liked it. Dad was mean to make you wait to open it. I don't know what the deal is with "being good." You are always an angel.

Slobbers,
Mango

Joe Stains said...

omdog I can't wait to see what you got!!! I hope you had a great Christmas!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ!
I hope you and your family had a pawesome Christmas!
Please, let us know about your presents from Mango! I am so curious now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kelli said...

Hi MJ!
I hope you got lots of wonderful presents! I bet Santa Clause is tired too so we shouldn't have to worry about being good for awhile now!
-Tibby

Huskee and Hershey said...

Quick open the present!! Can't wait to see what Mango sent you!!