Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Such a busy Dawg..


YOU KNOW...some dogs just don't really get much time to relax...this is what i had to do today....I was sitting on the steps cuz something wierd was going on up on the roof...and Santa wasnt due quite yet...so this is what I saw....

That, may look like santa...but it is my mom....she is sick with the flu and cold...so she thought it would be a great time to climb on the roof and patch up a leak. (dad is so afraid of heights)


This is her coming down. She is safe now. What was she thinking...man...some women are just a little nuts...



I guess I can relax now. Golly...sometimes i am just so over worked. I will sit here and enjoy the rest of the beautiful sunshiney day..
BIG NEWS THOUGH.....SIMBA....BUDDY..I GOT YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD TODAY...YAHOO...AND I ALSO GOT AN EMAIL CARD FROM AMBERS FAMILY...THANKYOU SO MUCH...MOM PROMISES TO GET MINE READY TO GO IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO...I LOVE THE CARD EXCHANGE




7 comments:

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Good thing you were there to watch Mom on the roof MJ. Lord knows what might have happened to her if you hadn't. Don't work too awfully hard.
We don't have our cards ready either-yikes is all Mom can say!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Dexter said...

I think your mom must have had the crazy fever to go up on the roof. Jeez!

You look so lovely all baking in the sun with your little eyes closed. Was it because you were afraid to look?

I kind of like that first picture, too...

Slobber kisses,
Mango

Dexter said...

MJ Darlin, I just want to warn you that Lacie is coming to Master Chew Sits for her alleged date. Ugh. If I don't agree to this she'll never leave me alone.

Scruffy is going to come along so that I won't get caught alone with her (yuck). And momma is making her sleep in the guest room.

I don't know how I got into this pickle.... that Lacie is such a troublemaker. Maybe I can ditch her at Agatha and Archie's house.

Slobbers,
Mango

Kelli said...

Hi MJ!
You look nice sitting in the sun! I wish it was sunny here, but we just get more clouds and snow! Your mom is CRAZY for going all the way up on the roof! You'd never catch me up there! Have a happy thanksgiving!
-Tibby

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Sweet MJ...hey Girl...wanna come on this so-called "date" with Mango and me???...it's um...PAYBACK TIME for some uncharitable comments Mango made re my posterior, not to mention the dating disaster Mango got himself into in London at the Halloweeners Pawty...Meet me at the closest Starbucks to Provential Center in Boston this Saturday...I'll 'splain everything to ya....you, Mango and I are going to the Ballet...cept he's in for a surprise....

Love and kissies...Laciegirl

Comet said...

Your mom is very brave to get on the roof. Our roof decided to leak this morning, but our girl is too scared to go up there. Do you want to send your mom here?

Great picture of you relaxing in the sun.

Joe Stains said...

Your Mom is very brave! My Dad is super scared of heights too, we have sissy Dads!