Thursday, April 03, 2008

help a doggy out....

Well before i gravol (is that the word) for doggy prayers....can you see me smile...do you see why i am smiling so big...can you...that is my koko...she was at my grandmas house for supper with my human sister...sarah....i wasnt invited...but i stopped by to say hi....and i was sooooooooooo happy... I HAD THE biggerest smile ever....look at my big huge teeth...


here ia m again. Mom is trying to get the perfect picture of me...but I hate posing. In fact.. may be looking for a good lawyer to sue her for invasion of a perfectly good walk...that darn camera is always in my face....It makes it difficult to get any business done...if you knwo what i mean...
This is the gorge waterway where we walked today. mom must really like this picture alot...


And here i am looking at the ducks....there were about a millionthousand of them...just quacking away. I wanted to go say hi, but ducks can move faster than i can.
mom is getting very old...she downloaded the same pciture twice...god love her. anyhow here is teh problem...we need doggy prayers....my dad is in the navy...well anyhow...that is not as important as the fact than on sunday his ship is going on a trip of a lifetime...he loves being on the ship...and he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to go on this trip...it is a 6 month long trip and he gets to go to some of the most amazing places ever....and even though mom and me will miss him terribly...really really terribly...(i wont get peanuts...ever) he really wants to go..anyhow dad had some stupid tests at the hospital....and they stabbed him and stole his blood and everything...and he didnt even get a cookie...anyhow...if these tests dont come out good...dad might have to stay home....is that fair....i dont think so....i mean...he feels fine...so i need all you doggies to get down on your knees and pray that my daddy gets to go on this trip....the trip is leaving on the sunday the 13th of april...and he doesnt find out results until the 11th of april...so anyhow if you could all just pray for my good old dad...that he is okay and gets to go on his trip...i would be the happierest doggy ever....thanks...mj out...

12 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ!
I will have my paws crossed (my mom's too!) for good results for your Dad!
I am sure your Dad will go on that wonderful trip!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddy,

we are sending lots of good luck vibes your way. All our paws are crossed, and we hope everything turns out well for your dad.

give your mum a lick from us too :-)

love
opy

Dexter said...

MJ Darlin,
I have been very busy working on a top secret project which will hopefully be revealed on Mango day.

Love the smile face! Hope your dad gets to go on his cruise. Do they have an all day buffet and nightclub?

Slobber kisses,
Mango

Sophie Brador said...

Hey MJ, They sure are making him wait forever for the results. Nothing like the last minute! I hope they all turn out perfectly.

How are you kitties doing?

xo
SB

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

This is Mary-Margaret O'Brien, here. AKA "Lt. Chaplain of the Yorkie Brigade". Putting paws together and bowing head to "Gravol" for your dad. From a Yorkie's lips to God's ear, or so they say. We'll put in our 2 biscuits worth and that should do the job. Let us know, ok?

Love, Mary-Margaret

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

PS - Also asking if we got rid of the burgundy color for you? Please check. Mom took off some "html" (hot meal??) code and it seems to have disappeared.

MMOB

Dexter said...

MJ Darlin,
Are you going to Asta's surprise pawty? I wasn't going to go, but they said that they would provide babysitters for pee wee. Visit Scruffy and Lacie's page to get all the details (you can use the link on my page if you need to).

Must see you again!
Slobbers,
Mango

Charlie said...

I've got my paws crossed for your dad. I hope he gets to go on his trip.
- Charlie

Joe Stains said...

We are sending all the good blood vibes possible!!!!!!!!!! we really really hope he gets to go!!!

chummy's mum said...

Thinking only good thoughts for your dad! All our best from the rainy northeastern states!
xoxo :)

Mack said...

Consider him "prayed for"!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I am wooing prayers for your day and all of you!