Thursday, September 20, 2007

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy,,,,

Now normally I wouldn't beg....I would just sit and wait until someone offers me food.


But tonight is a special night...tonight T-bone is in da house ....you girls and gals understand that don't you....when T-bone is in da house....


Look what is left Of T-bone....do you want to know a secret.....a big secret...but you gotta promise not to tell TATEr.....okay..so when Tater goes to his baby bed....Dad said i could have the bone....Isnt that the greatest...."hey tater....you are getting veryyyyyyyyyyyyy sleepy"..hehehe i sure hope that works....


Hey mom...tell MJ to stop making me so sleepy...would ya pleasee...oh and mom...tell everyone that there is some people coming to see me from vancouver tomorrow...all the way across the water cuz they want me....and they have a bossy lady dog just like MJ and two cats...


Oh look at me...i am waiting for Korena to pick me and Tater up in the purple Pit mobile...wow that was a fun walk...we were gone for almost three hours...whew...I was tuckered out when i got back....then mom said....MJ come with me...we are going to see Auntie Meghan...I couldnt believe it...I got to see my two favoritest girls in teh same night...but I got some sad new from Auntie Meghan...she is moving to Nashville...she is going to win a CMA...she just needs to get her songs our there...will everyone on doggy land please cross their doggy paws for auntie meghan...i really am gonna miss her alot...

Anyhow mom said i have to get off the computer...so i will talk to you all soon....MJ OUT

yu

2 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi MJ,
Oh wow.. u had the entire T-bone?? Tater's expression is so priceless on that pic!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ
Sure you are a lucky girl getting that T-bone!!! Poor Tater, he didn't know about it!
Good luck to your Auntie Meghan!
Have a nice day
Lorenza