Wednesday, August 02, 2006

OH GOD THIS CANT BE GOOD

MY humans sisters baby...ewwwww

Isn't he just soooooooooo cute...aaaaahhhhhhh

I hope you can all feel the sarcasm in my writing...My mommy always bugs my sister for grandchildren...I figured Sarah would go out and buy a baby and shazam...a grandchild..but apparently NOOOOO that wasnt good enough for sarah..she had to go and get the cutest orange fluffiest kitten she could find...oh ya...and MOm is all googooogaagaa over it. What is the big freakin deal...it is just a little fur ball...she cant even bark...she makes these annoying little squeaks...and when i tried to kiss her the day sarah got her....i got in trouble...what the heck...anyhow I will put a normal dog post later tonight...this one just made me feel better...oh and SUNSHADE....I CANT FIND YOUR BLOG....

No comments: