Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dog day at the beach....

Some ducks are at my beach...quack quack..silly ducks
wow..i swam out very far for this stick, mom's throwing arm is improving
Oh ya, that feels goo and smells even better...
I can't beleive she won't let me jump off the dock..I am PRETTY sure i can swim that far....

Well all my pups out there, here I am, mom has stopped talking about "he who will be not talked about", and this can be all about me. I got to go to the beach and run and smear stinky stuff all over me....then i went swimming and then i rolled in the sand...oh what a feeling. Then i went swimming again...apparently mom does not like the sand in the car, so when i got home she made me hose down cuz I stunk to high heaven. (i have never actually smelt high heaven..but aparently it is a smell i would like to find..we could bottle it and sell it to dogs everywhere). Anyhow right now it is still pretty early...before 8 30 pm, so I am going to use my puppy dog eyes and see if mom will take me down to dallas road to see some of my buddies.....wish me well....does anybody know who sunshade is...and how can i read his/her blog...i like to read them all you know...OH and Charlie....I hope you are sooooooooooo much better today.....xxxxxxxxxxsloppyxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey M-J,

Sunshade's blog can be found here -

http://sunshadethesuperdale.blogspot.com/

I think we will add her to the dogswithblogs list :-)

Love
Opy

Tigersan said...

Watch out for them ducks when you are getting the stick... they might quack at you ;)

DustyDoodles said...

Didja see the pciture of the Doodles chasing the ducks in the water??? I didn't catch any ducks. Cats are fun play toys, but Doodles keeps breaking them. Do you ever break yours?? And does your mom have to get you new ones?? We have feral cats, Doodles doesn't know what that means. I think it means that they won't come in my yard anymore since the last funeral.

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Hi MJ. You sure are a handsome boy. Have you seen William John Gavin's blog? It's at http://billyjohngavin.blogspot.com/

His person and my people work with this Border Collie rescue group together, but he's part pit bull, too.

you're lucky you get to go to the beach.

Pippin

Bill said...

Hey, Brindle Baby. Glad Pippin sent you my way.

Billy

BEAGLEDOM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BEAGLEDOM said...

I really liked the picture of you rolling in smelly stuff. I like to do that also but my dads don't like the smell either. What do they know. Woof
Daisy Mae

Bogart H. Devil said...

Mmmmmmm.... ducks.

Love,
Bogart
www.toaireisdivine.com