Wednesday, July 26, 2006

me and my buddah at the beach...hahahah

get the stick! throw the stick!get the stick!etc

ohoh...i got a little growly with these two today.

my brother me adn our biggggg biggg stick...he fetched....and i barked the orders this time.....

so today was different....i was excited to go back to my new favorite beach. The lagoon...and i was really excited cuz my friend Tim and my brother Rick came with me. I got to show them how fast I am in the water. Rick comes in the water with me so it is even more fun. Today i barked at him until he fetched a realllly big stick for me. Wow...he did a really good job. It was a nice slimey stick. I pulled it in a little bit, but I didnt want him to feel bad...so I didnt over do it. Rick was sitting like Buddah on a sand bar. After the beach we drove the guys to the gym. Then mom thought it wouls be a good idea to take me to Dallas road while we were down there. It was a good idea for about three minutes, then i got a little growly. My tummy was empty....and i wanted to go home. Mommy said she never seen me show my teeth and growl...so we went home for my dinner...yummy. Anyhow now it is the end of the day..I had a nice nap while mommy was at work. I have heard rumors flying that i will be home alone all day tomorrow. Hmmm..that doesnt sound good to me. Wish me welllll...MJ

1 comment:

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

You are soooo lucky to have water to swim in. All we have is sand, sand and more sand- all HOT! I don't think I even know how to swim tho so probably wouldn't do me much good. So let me get this straight- you are your cat sister's bed? I'm not allowed up on the furniture at all (the cat's get to tho- so unfair!).

If you've no objection, I'm going to add you to my links section.

C-K-C