Monday, July 24, 2006

ALL I CAN DO IS SHAKE MY PRETTY LITTLE HEAD

THE CAT DID IT , I TELL YOU

I WAS CURIOUS..CANT A GAL BE CURIOUS
SO my dad told my mom that I was getting lazy on my blog. Well it is so hot here it is difficult to sit on this chair and type much. Tonight it is cooling down a little bit. They say...whoever they are...that it is suppose to only be 22 tomorrow...all i know is the I am LOVING the idea of THEY right now.
Today was full of MJ ups and downs...Mommy left for work early and then...my brother had the nerve to leave too. FOR FOUR HOURS. So i was stuck here looking after things all by myself. I was very happy when Rick came home...I mean anything could have happened to him without me around to protect him...I cried joyfull cries when he got home...and i made it last. That boy knows now that he just should not go off without me...then when mom got home she rushed me off to saxe point for a dip in the old ocean. AAAAAAAHHHH so refreshing. There was another dog there...but he was afraid to go over his knees. OH MAN...i know what that is like...well back when I was a kid........never mind. some day he will be brave like me. Then we got home and my gramma was there. I was so excited I kissed her and kissed her...and she tasted so good....I think i licked off her white diamonds...poor gramma..that stuff cost alot of money...Then, much to my delight, mom told me to get in the car....and we drove to dallas road where i hit doggy dirt...Holy mother of dogs....there was doggy pawdemonium there...millions of dogs...every breed...it was so fun. We stayed for about an hour...nah..maybe a half hour...then we had to go home. So now we have a problem...you will see in the top picture that I seem to be in the middle of a mess....that mess is a white plastic hanger....well...while i was asleep minding my own busines...someone broke into the house and chewed up that hanger....and put it close to me to get me in trouble....WELL I tell you all....it was not me. I think it must have been our cat, Poshton...she thinks she is Houdini...she could put that man to shame...one minute you see her...the next she is gone...Mom thinks she is watching too much of the Mind Freak show...
Anyhow DAddy, and all my blog buddies....I am going to go and see if I can sniff out old posh again...she worries my mom. A dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do...Hugs and Woofs to you all.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MJ ... I can't belive that you were sitting around in just your bra... kudos to you.... How was your weekend?? Hugs Megs