Sunday, December 12, 2010

PEACE ON SHIRT....AHAHAHA

What do you think of my beauttttiful tree.....I love love love it...Not a huge fan of the singing bear that is beside it though....some of the presents are mine...and I love to sit by the tree and lick the presents so I can figure out which ones are mine....my mom says I shouldnt lick so many things...we had a near emergency the other day....I was walking with my dad and I decided to lick a steel post...wellll...when you live in the Yukon you should leave that sort of nonsense for the summer....my tongues nearly got stuck to the post...I got it unstuck all by myself. Dad was worried that I would not unstick...he had no idea what to do...My mom gave him a great idea...but I am totally grossed out by it...so it will not be posted on my blog...mother is gross.....
I posted this photo mostly for my male readers....especially Mango...but I also wanted to show off my new sweater. Isnt this the nicest sweater that you have ever seen. I just love it. It is very toasty and warm....my mom bought two sweater.....I am a little spoiled.....(kirsta...it is okay to be spoiled...really..right..) She is trying to find boots that will fit my properly...

Doesnt this just look like a nice christmas message. Anyhow time to go and get some much needed rest...but first of all I would like to say hi to my cousin Maggie....and all my friends out in victoria that may drown soon if it doesnt stop raining....i hope your island doesnt break free and float away.....time to go now...Peace Out...mj


4 comments:

Kirsta said...

MJ, it is totally OK to be spoiled when you're a good dog. Tully is very spoiled too. Tell your mom it's cruel to not have any boots.

Dexter said...

I wish your sweater were a bit less modest. Hehehe.

I think I could have helped with your stuck issue. Likely the same course of action as dad was planning.

Slobbers,
mango

Dexter said...

MJ! I don't have your new address to which to send my festive holiday card. Send me a peemail
backupdogATcomcastDOTnet

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

Mom's suggestion was kinda gross, but certainly practical; talk about doing what you can with what you've got handy...
- - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more