Monday, April 16, 2007

Luckily I still have time to go and have a nice leisurly walk at my park. Lately I am very busy with my puppies. They are certainly a handful. They love to play and fight and jump and bite...what is a mama to do. Bella is a busy little girl. And I think I am doing a pretty good job with her. So far nobody has adopted her though. I hope someone does soon...I am afraid that I won't let anyone take her. She is so sweet....usually...accept when she wants my treats.


Aaaaah nothing like a good ole back scratch at the compost pile....hmmmm...i really must figure out how to get some smellavision going on here.


Here I am sleeping with Baby girl 1. I guess it is time to go to sleep again. I hope everyone had a good weekend. I am going to have to think of some more important things to tell you all tomorrow. MJ OUT

7 comments:

Tadpole said...

Oh MJ - your first puppy is so darn cute! As is Bella, of course. Maybe no one will adopt her and you'll have TWO permanent puppies!! Think of all the sleep you'll never get...!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi MJ,
I hope Bella stays with you FOREVER..

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hee hee hee,I scratch my back like you do. Nothing like a good rollaround.

You're very well-behaved beside that baby C-A-T...

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Ferndoggle said...

Ahhhhh...nothing like a good roll in something delicious to start off your day. I can almost smell your sweet perfume here in Pittsburgh.

Lola

Fu Fu said...

Hey MJ, your 2 puppies are so cute. And you're a good big sister

~ fufu

Texas's Mum said...

Hey Mj,
Ohh what a way to start the day
way to go.

Love and Licks
Texas and his humans.

Brody the Bulldog said...

MJ, You look like the perfect snuggle partner ever!