Sunday, July 30, 2006

POSHTON THECAT HERE

Oh ya..sure you are...protecting the perimeter my furry butt....she is such a chicken she covers her face with the pillow in case the bad guys get her....
The GReat Poshton...19 yrs young

I know cats arent allowed in here, but I thought i would put to rest one of the lies that my annoying sister has been saying about her job of protecting this house....i have caught her in action....protecting the perimeter...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooos...hahahahha.

3 comments:

Brody the Bulldog said...

Heya Mj - yes, you are right...
I wish I could blog more often too.

The good news is that the past few busy weeks have provided lots of post material. The bad news is that I'm now only awake for about 15 minutes a day since I'm so exhausted.

BUT - I promise to blog tonight - and I'll be sure to let you know personally when its up and running. Regardless, thanks for checking in.

Tigersan said...

Me thinks the kitty has the same white socks as me... that is a cute kitty :)

Brody the Bulldog said...

Guess what MJ - YEP - A new post! Check it out! *Click Here*
And thanks for being so patient.

:P