Saturday, June 17, 2006



Okay so today has been tough for this little girl. With my dad gone to sea, mom is turning into a tyrant. At 6:15 this morning she forces me to get out of bed and go for a walk at Flemming Beach. Okay...she says, in her defence, that I slapped her and licked her for 5 minutes before the actual walking took place. She is already going crazy. So anyhow ...however it happened, it was an enjoyable walk. Charlie was there, he is a big black dog and he is always sniffing in mom's pockets for treats. Whatever...like I leave any for someone else. So the park was interesting...I found a very tasty rock. I licked it for like ten minutes. It had some kind of white icing on it. Mom was grossed out, I was in heaven. On the way back we saw alot of ducks. Then mom brought me home and told me she would appreciate it if I came and slept with her. She said there is plenty of room in the bed for both of us. If there was so much room why do you suppose she growled at me when I curled up in the centre of the bed? Oh well, mom worked all day and i hung out with Rick. Right now, if I play my cards right and look at them both with my big doggy eyes, I may get a walk to saxe point...anyone wanna come with us....well gotta go...talk to you soon.....HI GRamma......

1 comment:

Deanna said...

My mom doesn't let me lick the stuff I find outside. She calls me a garbage dog. Garbage is greatness. I hope you appreciate your mom!