Monday, August 07, 2006

I got my surprise....and I am not sure I like it ...

So ya, you all knew I was getting a big surprise today. Mommy went out early this morning and told me I would get my surprise when she gets HOme. And in walks that MAN who used to live here. The MAN that abandoned me for 7 whole weeks. The MAN that was not here to feed me or walk me or play with me. He brought me a nice toy, but right now we are just deciding if I should like him again or not. I want him to see how it feels when the person who loves you just up and leaves for 7 weeks. I will teach him never to leave me again. OH dont get me wrong...I gave him a little kiss hello, just to be polite...but now I am keeping my distance. Does he just think he can come back in our lives like nothing happened? The stupid cat is all over him like a stupid cat.....What does she know...she is 19 and senile...I hope she pees on him...Okay..I know I am sounding a tad bit bitter...give me a couple days to adjust ...i will do my best. Sorry about no pictures by the way....blogger said there was an error....i will try again tomorrow. Oh and by the way..mom says to tell you all that she is VERY happy that HE is home....I am just going to go to sleep and ignore HIM for a b it longer. Have a nice night everyone....Butt sniffs and sloppy wet kisses to all of you....

4 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey M-J,

Make him sweat for a few more hours - but then give him some love, I am sure he has missed you just as much as you have missed him. AND, you know how happy your mum is that he's home - so, comeon - go give him a big lick and tell him you missed him (but if he leaves again - you will definately pee on him :-)

Lots of love,
Opy

Anonymous said...

MJ just think about this... Dad may have left you and you feel abandonded but look at it this way... you still had the comforts of your own home and free reign of the house. Where as your dad had to work those 7 weeks with a group of people that were no where near as fun as your family. And he didn't get to sleep in your comfy bed... I think he got the raw end of the deal. Be nice to him... he loves you and probably missed you more. Don't be snobby you are better then that. Your friend Megs

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Hold out for raw hamburger and serious butt rubs, M.J. Once he gives you those, you will know he's seen the error of his ways and he'll be sure not to leave you again.

Pippin

Bogart H. Devil said...

Destruction or treats... it's their choice.

Love,
Bogart
www.toaireisdivine.com