Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Up for ADOPTION.....HELP ME

SO LOOK AT ME. I FOUND SHIATZI'S ADOPT ME VEST. AND I AM NOT TAKING IT OFF UNTIL SOMEONE COMES TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY CRUEL MOM.
Do you know that my mom has not fed me any treats in 9 days. I had a tiny peppermint..big deal, but seriously I think if i were the mom and she was the dog....she would probably eat me. She is so lucky that I am a nice dog. I need someone that will love me with food. And not that crappy stuff they call dog food. Crappy...I would just die for some ice cream or a couple peanuts.


And then....and then...last night my bff korena was over. We were having a sleepover, on my new couch, and then she talked to mom for a minute...mom and i went outside for a little piddle walk....and when we came back in....Korena was gone. Mom made her dissappear. I feel so unloved. I know Korena would never ever ever leave without saying goodbye to me. Mom is a big old pain in the butt. Will someone pleeeeeeeeeeeease love me...and not to be rude... but can it be someone who doesnt mind giving out treats at a regular basis. Thanks...well se you all tomorrow or the next day...and DAD.....i miss you.....HELLLLLLLLLLLLP ME.....

9 comments:

Dexter said...

MJ Darlin,
I hate to see you suffering so. You must come to my estate where there is an endless supply of yummers (and maybe you wouldn't mind helping out with babysitting pee-wee).

Slobber kisses,
Mango

Princess Patches said...

Poor MJ! You can come to our house and have all the treats we AREN'T getting since we both need to lose some weight. (Mom made me write that.)

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Petra said...

Petra to the rescue! MJ, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come and stay with me for awhile. I will love you and feed you peanuts and and and I'll even invite Korena to come over, too. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!

Joe Stains said...

you can come to our house right away! we just got some new chicken biscuits and dad is always eating peanuts when he watches baseball!

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ!
You can come to my house and get all the treats that I don't get!
There are lots here but I am on a diet sooooooo.... they will be yours if you want!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope you get some treats today MJ

~ Girl girl

Balboa said...

OH NO MJ, how dare your mommy not give you at least five treats a day. That is just awful. I think you should hold back kisses until you get what you want.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Petra said...

Hey MJ! I tagged you; come see my blog!

Dexter said...

MJ Darlin,
I miss you sooooo much! Where have you been? Go to my blog and vote in the scary eye contest.

Slobber kisses,
Mango