Wednesday, April 02, 2008

my beautiful big hunka man Mango...said he hasnt seen me lately...so Mom made me pose for this picture for my big hunka Man...she is lucky...otherwise i was not going to sit still for even one minute..


I love my rocks at the beach...\but i still refuse to pose for mom....but i am still darn good looking dont you think...


Hmmmm I love the smell of a nice rock....i had a little roll here earlier...but mom was busy smelling the roses or something....


I bet none of you can see me here...Mom couldnt either...i am hiding up above the steal rails...mom took forever to find me cuz my pink collar was hiding with my head...in the bushes...well that is it for today...mom has a new computer ...with a program called Vista...and makes mom use some very colourful HBO words..so please be patient with the old girl..

5 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

MJ! You're making my mom miss the West coast.

xo
SB

Anonymous said...

Looks like the perfect spot MJ and don't forget we love pictures of you so stop and pose once in a while

Joe Stains said...

I still can't see you! but it looks like fun, Mango is one huge and lucky dude!

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ!
That place looks great! Sure you had fun there!
Congratulations on the new computer!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba said...

looks like a great day out!

wags,

Simba