Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MY baby brother

SO REALLY NOTHING MUCH IS HAPPENING FOR ME TODAY...I JUST WAITED AROUND FOR MOM...SO WE DECIDED DAD WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PICTURES OF MY BABY BROTHER .....GARY CARTER....AND I DARE YOU CAT HATERS OUT THERE NOT TO NOTICE HOW CUTE HE IS....I DARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......

ARENT THOSE JUST THE CUTEST LITTLE KITTY LEGS EVER.........

IF YOU LOOK REALLY CLOSELY YOU MIGHT NOTICE THAT HE HAS AN EXTRA TOE ON BOTH HIS FRONT PAWS....IT LOOKS LIKE A CATCHERS MITT...WHICH EXPLAINS HIS NAME....GARY CARTER.....

11 comments:

Petra said...

I haven't met a cat yet, but when I do, I hope he is as nice and as cute as Gary Carter. I doubt, though, if many cats can match up to him, especially with his extra toes. That's pawesome!

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ!
Sure he is cute!
And you sound very proud of him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh your baby brother is so cute... Is he sleeping?

~ Girl girl

Dexter said...

MJ Darlin,
Your kittie must be OK because he has stripes like me!!!

Slobber kisses,
Mango

Princess Patches said...

What a cute kitty! I hope you are nice to him! Sometimes, we are not so nice to kitties, so Mom and Dad say no more kitties for us!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Joe Stains said...

that is a great reason to be named Gary Carter! I GUESS he is cute, for a CAT!

Mack said...

Mom is like all "awwwwwww" and stuff. Well ok I do admit he's kinda cute. But the extra toe is AWESOME! Lucky dude!

Charlie said...

Gary Carter's awfully cuter, but no one's cuter than Zippy!
- Charlie

Simba said...

Sooooo cute!!! Love the paws!!

Simba

chummy's mum said...

He is really so cute MJ!

Home Automation Madison said...

Appreciate thiis blog post