Sunday, April 20, 2008

Silly Sunday

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...JUST GIVE IT TO ME MOM....PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

I WONDER WHAT I AM BEGGING FOR....IT IS A NEW KIND OF DOGGIE CRACK MOM SAYS....SHE GAVE ME A TINY LITTLE PIECE ONCE AND NOW I CANT LIVE ONE SINGLE DAY WITHOUT IT.....OH MY DOGSSSSSS JUST GIVE IT TO ME MOM
DO YOU SEE THEM....THEY ARE JUST SO GOOD....AND THEY ARE BIG AND FAT AND DELICIOUS BUT MOM ONLY GIVES ME A TINY PIECE....CHEAPIE....SHE SAYS AT LEAST THEY MAKE MY BREATH SMELL REALLY REALLY NICE....
Have any of you dogs got one of these in your house.....oh my gosh...mom wasnt home the other day, just Jordan and me, and i was hungry so I just helped myself. Jordan was too busy to notice. I think the fact that i got my own dinner was admiralble....dont you...and it is never ending...word to the wise, wait a bit when one of the cats comes out.
Richard and I are just being silly here. We were trying to do a funny picture for my dad. But this will have to do. Hey Dad, are you still sick? Mom and me are missing you, oh and zippy, but she just mopes on top of the DVD player. Have a good day everyone.

5 comments:

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

We're big fans of peppermint, too! Dad grows some in the back yard. Yummy!

Dexter said...

MJ Darlin,
Were you eating the cat poop? Is it as good as rabbit poop?

You are such a silly goofy girl showing off your white chest.

Slobber kisses,
Mango

Petra said...

I'll bet your dad loves that picture, MJ!

I've never had a peppermint treat but they look pawsome. I can see why you are so focused on them! I'm going to look for those at the store the next time I'm out.

Joe Stains said...

Those peppermint sticks look GREAT! We hope your Dad is not sick on his fun adventure!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That treats sure looks yum. Is your dad coming back soon?

~ Girl girl