Saturday, April 05, 2008

oh what a day.....

ToDAY WAS really a fun day at the park. I met a few new buddies...and an old one. It was a good time but I must be getting a little tired cuz I just wanted to go home and sleep on my bed.


This little lab girl has got a husband and he was there too. He looked exactly like she does. Only much bigger. I guess that other boys are not allowed to look at his wife cuz there was a little yelling going on when another un nuetered doggy tried to say hello.


This is my old friend Sara and her mom. Her sister died in the fall. But her mom said that she doesn't seem to care. She quite enjoys the attention. Right here she is trying to tell her mom that it is time to go for a walk..and no more talking...


So here we are on the way home...I was talking to mom and suggesting that since we ran a bit today...wellhonestly i was the only one actually running...anyhow i was suggesting to mother that maybe we should stop for ice cream. MOM said no...she said we didnt need ice cream...

Dont even talk to me mom...dont even look at me...what do you know...really?

So I hope all you doggers are still praying for my dad...after this whole ice cream discussion I can now understand why he wants to get away for a few months....geez....

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ!
Glad you had a fun day at the park meeting your friends!
No ice cream?? what is that that "you don't need it? Not fair!
Maybe next time you can get some!
I still have my paws crossed for you Dad!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Don't need ice cream?? That is like saying you don't need oxygen!

Dexter said...

Your mother is just plain mean! MJ should have whatever MJ wants. She is the most bootiful, well mannered, kissy face lovin doggie in the world.

Slobber kisses,
Mango

P.S. What is ice cream?

Mack said...

Looks like you had so much fun!
We went to the park yesterday too and had planned on stopping for ice cream - but I rolled around in some poop and had to go straight home for a bath!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope you get some ice cream soon. It sure is nice to meet friends in the park

~ Girl girl

Princess Patches said...

MJ, we are still praying for your dad to be able to go on his trip. We hope everything goes okay and we hope you get that ice cream while he's gone!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Petra said...

Hi MJ! It sounds like you had a fun weekend, even if didn't get ice cream. Maybe when your dad gets his good news today (YES -- it's GOTTA BE COMING!), you can celebrate with ice cream!

Petra said...

3 more days to wait... is everybody doing okay?

Dexter said...

MJ Darlin,
I am missing you at the big pawty, but don't worry as I have been mostly involved with guy stuff. Check out Lacie's blog. I built a poopy deck!

Slobber kisses,
Mango

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi MJ,
Gee... I think you need to send your mom to Obedience class.. ICE-CREAM is an absolute NECESSITY!

ChaChi Lu said...

How can one go to the park without ice cream? Sheesh!

~ChaChi and JET