Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Waaaaaaaaaaaup Doggies

Wow MJ, you sure have a lot of friends in here. I see Opy and Charlie, Joey and Doofus, CKC, I see and army of 4, and Sunshade and stinky, OH oh...something is wrong here MJ....I see a rodent.....oh...ohoh so sorry FUFU....I didn't know you were a dog...oh I see Tadpole and Ivy, wow there are sooooooooooooooooooo many dogs. I see them all...you are all so lucky to have so many friends in here. I met MJ at the doggy park today, my name is Willy and I cant wait to play with her again. OH I see you too Dudley....


HI everyone, Mj here...here is My friend willy and I at the park..he sure was alot of fun. I liked it especially cuz mom took about a million pictures of him and left me the heck alone.


This little guy stopped by to visit...something was definately on his mind. He yelled and yellled and yelled. I had to go tell his mom that something was wrong. She finally took him away. Peace and quiet is what I like best.


I am just having a little scratch...when my mommy isnt there to scratch me I like the grass best.
Oh...and look who was sitting in my yard waiting for me when we got home. Bear, she was waiting for her scooby snacks. Ole Bear....she guards our house while we are out...but it costs us plenty of cookies...mommy doesnt usually give her my special cookies though....Scooby Snacks is what Bear likes best....well time to go to bed...MJ OUT

9 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey MJ, your friend Willy looks fun. :) There's so many other doggies in the park and you sure look comfy laying on the grass. Hee

~ fufu

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi MJ,
Isn't it nice that we managed to make so many friends from all over the world from blogging?

XOXO,
Huskee Boy

Myeo said...

Hey MJ, thanks for visiiting our blog. This our first time visiting yours but we will read all about you in time to come.

We have linked you in our blog :)

Love
Boy n Baby

Ferndoggle said...

We'll be your friends too MJ! Thanks for paying us a visit!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Tadpole said...

Your friends sure look like fun! Except for that black one with the beard... was he jealous of your good looks, do you think?

wally said...

Hi MJ! Thanks for visiting my blog. Those cuz things creep the heck out of me, too. I'm intrigued by your idea for the "meat ball." I'm writing Petsmart, Petco, and other major manufacturers. Surely someone will want to buy your idea? It's genius (because many days the only thing I"ll move for is food).

wally.

Sunshade said...

MJ MJ, mummy is all better, thank you so much for your good wishes. Hey, you know, I grew up with dogs from the Windsor Park Dog group. They meet up every morning, and there are TONS of dogs to play with. I think they still do it... but I'm not sure.

It's in Oak Bay tho, do you live far from Oak Bay??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey sweet MJ,

WOW, you have made lots of new friends at the bark park - lucky girl :-)

I wish we lived closer to you so we could play and do girl stuff together - that would be neat. Charlie is no fun when it comes to that sort of thing :-(

Lots of love,
Opy

Emily and Ike said...

Thanks for visiting me! My mom told me she loves pit bulls! She works at a vet clinic and sees a lot of y'all and said you guys are soooo nice!
Ike