Monday, March 12, 2007

My Big Exciting Day

Hi Mom....MJ here....can I please have a cookie? I really really need a cookie.


I will get a little closer so you can hear me...I said...can I have a cookie please...i really really really need a cookie....


Listen here mom...I have been here all day...alone with the furry princess herself..I am stressed out....and I want a darn cookie....NOW.....can you hear me NOW....


OH I BET YOU THINK THIS IS REALLY REALLY FUNNY...DONT YOU..HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE PUT FOOD ON YOUR NOSE BEFORE YOU ATE IT....?


I AM GOING OUTSIDE....SOMETIMES HUMANS MAKE ME SO MAD.....MJ OUT

11 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Oh MJ, you gotta get so close to your mom to get the cookie. I hope the cookie is yummy for all the trouble you have gone through for it. :)

~ fufu

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there MJ, the embarrassing things we put up with for the sake of the treat.

Sigh.

Ah well, I hope it was tasty.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

PS you were such a cutie pup!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi MJ,
Totally understand what you went through.. the things that we go through just to get a treat is unbelievable! But I hope the treat was worth all yor effort!

Tadpole said...

Wow MJ - you're really good girl. I couldn't wait that nicely... looks like torture to me!

Studly Dudley said...

Moms are INSANE, aren't they? At least you have a muzzle to balance things on. I can't say the same for myself! Mum has tried to put cookies on my nose but I just go cross-eyed looking at it and snap at the air. I'm not very bright - but I still love you!

Kisskisskiss,
your Studly Dudley

Bogart H. Devil said...

Excellent cookie begging technique MJ!!! You've got to make them feel bad....

Love,
Bogart

scubee said...

Oh MJ, i know exactly how you feel! My people make me do all sorts of silly tricks before they will give me a treat -- even when i've been all alone for hours and hours!

Joe Stains said...

animal cruelty!!!!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

You are so well behaved MJ - there is no way that I could let a cookie balance on my nose without eating it :-)

Love
Opy

Nessa Happens said...

My people do this too. It is ridiculous. I'm going to start making them them balance stuff of THEIR little noses before they're allowed to eat. Grrrr...

Rosco the wonder mutt said...

My mom does the nose thing to me too! Sometimes I'll just flip it into my mouth without her telling me to...haha! That'll show them!

Lots of love,
Rosco