Saturday, March 17, 2007

hAPPy sT. pATRIickS DaY

Check check check check it out fellas....look who's sporting the new st. patty's day necklace....I am one styling lady....my auntie meghan bought it for me....her and I understand that ladies need some nice jewelery to feel pretty.....


Okay...so now here is something that is just scarier than it needs to be...Mom saw that Joey and Doof and alot of others have these cuz things.....so she thought that since it is st pattys day...she should buy me a nice bright green dinocuz.....what the heck .....it yells and screems....and there is no stuffing....and it even tried to steal one of my new cookies that dad bought me....I think these cuz things are the root of all evil......


Look...can you see....he stold my new cookie....it may be small ...but man it is sooooooooo good...is there any way to destroy one of these things.....


Look at me....I am almost begging again...I have to teach myself not to beg for cookies...do not beg. Look how messy my bed is....my buddy and real cuz Jordan slept over last night. I let him sleep with me. can you see my cool collar in this picture......Gosh I sure am cute sometimes. Well I hope you all have a good day....and make sure your humans stay away from the green beer. MJ OUT

8 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

MJ, You are a ball of energy for a doggie hanging around in bed. What happens when you get up? You must be a tornadoe!

Anonymous said...

What is a cuz? What does it do? I have seen a few on the dog blogs. Maybe I will ask Mum and Dad to investigate. I love your new collar MJ! It so suits you! Hope you had a nice comfy time cuddled up in bed.

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

Fu Fu said...

Hey MJ, you look real nice in that st. patty's day necklace. :)
Is your dino cuz really that evil? It stole your cookie? Bite it!!

~ fufu

Tadpole said...

MJ - you are beautiful!!! I used to have the dino-cuz but my sister would use it as a pacifier and that made drool ALL OVER the house so my girl took it away. I can't believe you dont' like it!

scubee said...

Love the green collar. I got to wear my green argyle sweater on Saturday. It still has this mark on the back from when I walked under a truck. We do look a lot alike. It may take some practice to get a picture together. I get really anxious around most dogs and tend to freak out a bit...i'm not sure why. I might have had bad experiences before I found my new home that I've blocked from my memory.

araARARararr

Liberty Doo Dah said...

You must destroy the cuz! No one steals my kookies without a fight! Sending some AireEVIL over there for moral support!
AireEVILLLL,
Liberty

Joe Stains said...

it takes a LOT of work to dstroy a cuz! Tanner and I have only managed to get a foot off of one, and that took both of us pulling at it!!

Deanna said...

You make me laugh. Nice collar!