Friday, March 09, 2007

MJs Baby Pics

My mom and I were checking out the Ao4 and they had their baby pictures so mom decided it was time to post mine. I am sure we have put them in before...but I am just so darn cute that we couldnt resist....just look at this face...
Oh gosh...ummm...ya...this is embarassin....I must have been unconcious....I guess I was just too young to know any better. But man...you gotta admit...again...I am so dang cute....

Okay...so here I am on my first halloween....and I dont generally like dressing up...but ...when there are treats and little kids to play with...I will make the effort...and again...I sure am cute....these pictures are making my mommy want a puppy soon....fun..i want a puppy too....I will be back soon....can someone out there give us some ideas to blog about....MJ out....

6 comments:

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Pics of your crib and your peeps, like on MTV or whatever the network is.

C-K-C

Joe Stains said...

wow, even in your baby pics you are bigger than me! but very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey MJ - how about tell us what you chase in your yard? Um.. Tell us about your walks or try new things like car rides and trips and stuff - check out other blogs for ideas. You could blog about new toys - and if you don't have new toys you could get your hoomans to go get you some as an excuse to have something to blog about.

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

Cash said...

Cute baby pics.
Oh and ...about the Cuz...they come in all sizes...from tiny to huge...I got mine at PetCo.
Jasper

Fu Fu said...

Oh MJ, you're such a cute puppy...
Maybe you can blog about some yummy food you had?

~ fufu

Studly Dudley said...

MJ you were adorrrable as a puppy! And such a beautiful lady you grew up to be.. melting all the hearts on the block.

INCLUDING THIS BIG BOODOG HEART!

Licks&licks,
your Studly Dudley