Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Yukon River....is cold

I would like all my friends out there to see my river....i mean...it isnt the same as my ocean..but it is wet...the only problem here is that in some places on my river I can walk on water....quite fun...
This is actually the Yukon river...and some trees..Dad made us get up early today and do some christmas shopping...I would rather sit in the car for hours at a time than stay home alone..

It is about 10 in the morning here and the sun has just finished rising....sorta...arenty mountains pretty


And one last shot....This afternoon my friend cooper and I are going to see Santa Paws...I need to have a nap so I am not to grumpy....I would hate to be innappropriate to santa....



Well I will see you all tomorrow with my Santa Post...so fun...off for my nap now....MJ OUT




3 comments:

Pippen said...

That's a really nice river you gots there, MJ! We'd like to see you walks on the water though... that would be interesting!

Have fun with Santa and put in a good word for us!

Sam and Pippen

Dexter said...

That even looks cold in digitals. Don't go in! Please!

Slobbers,
mango

Lorenza said...

Yes!
It looks sooo beautiful.... and cold!
I know you enjoy being outside having fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza