Sunday, November 28, 2010

I saw him ....I saw him

S
Well we all know that yesterday I went to see Santa Paws....it was quite an adventure for sure...I think we were in the north pole cause baby it was cold in there.....Santa had no cookies...

I figured I would make him work for him money...look at me....being such a goofball...i wanted a belly rub...and apparently he was having none of that....I dont get it...something to do with the line up of pups I guess...

Ahahahaha...another missed shot....



Come on Santa...how come you dont wanna rub my tummy...I have been a really good girl this year....




And finally we have the money shot...I think Santa passed out shortly after this shot...ahhhha..





This is my buddy cooper.....he was such a show off....did what he was told..almost embarassing really....but he is a handsome little guy






And this ....is Lovey....she was waitin in line before us....my mom wanted to steal her and send her to my sis for christmas...she was sooooooooooooooo cute...anyhow...I am pretty sure Santa heard everything I had to say...I put in some good words for all my friends...I was extra sure he knew Sam and Pippen were good...he believed me right away about Pippen...but said he would have to keep an eye on Sam for a little bit longer...Ohoh Sam....anyhow thats it...I am getting ready for Grey Cup Sunday....(its like superbowl sunday...only better cuz it is in Canada..haha) have a good day everyone....MJ OUT cold...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz







7 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

MJ,

Hey girl! It's been a long time since we came by.

So you went to see Santa? The fact that you got close to him and let him touch you just amazes us. We don't let anybody touch us. We know you were a good girl. If we decide to have a chat with the big guy, we will tell him how good you are.

Keep the cold up in Canada. We are almost a whole country away down in Texas and some of the cold air slipped in. That was enough so don't send anymore!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Dexter said...

MJ,

Looks to me like that Santa has a pretty firm grip. I personally never liked sitting close to that dude. Kind of freaks me out. You were very patient.

Slobbers,
Mango

Pippen said...

That Santa dude is way smart! He really must see everything if he knows Pippen is good and Sam is almost good!

Hope he heard everything that's on your list!

Sam and Pippen

Lorenza said...

MJ!
Haaaa!
Sure you gave Santa a hard time!
Aaaand.... no belly rubs... and no cookies!! Not right!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Hello, MJ! We've only recently discovered the dogblog world, and of course we learned about you from Mango's blog. We don't have a blog, but we're having a good time visiting and getting to know so many interesting doggies.

Don't blame you for wanting SOMETHING out of Santa Paws. No cookies, no belly rubs ... and he's supposed to be a GOOD guy! Hrump!

Glad you enjoy your snow so much. We like a good snow [not too much] just once a year, for the novelty. So it's a good thing you live there [with snow] and we live here [without snow].

Hope Santa makes it up to you and brings you lots of nommy treats & nice pressies for Christmas!

Jed & Abby

LailaSmith01 said...

You really have a great time with Santa...Great post and picture there...What gift did you receive from Santa??? lol...love the pictures!!!


dog pens

Anonymous said...

This was a nice article to read, thank you for sharing it..