Sunday, November 21, 2010

wow...now this is more like it...

GUESS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING...SNOW ZOOOOOOOMIES....HOOOORAY..AGAIN
come on mom....cant you move any faster....i need to do zooooooooooooooooooooomies.....


These are the trees behind my house...my mom wants me to use my blog to inform the people of vancouver island to see what snow actually looks like....

quite pretty actually...the think is...they tell me it doesnt snow that much up here....who ever they are .....are liars.....you know who you are...I dont blame you Cooper....you were adopted into the family......



AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaah ...I love the snow...but I also love to rest afterwards on the couch with my dad....we are watching football...well he is watching football...I am begging for munchies...not being very successful...Well folks...I feel a nap coming on...MJ OUT....




5 comments:

Dexter said...

You know, momma and master were seriously thinking of moving to Canada a few years back for various reasons, but oh man, it is just way to freakin cold up there.

Of course not for a well insulated gal such as yourself.

Slobbers,
mango

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

YAY!!!! We finally got some more snow, too, and are able to snow zoomies again, too!!!! Enjoy!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

Pup Fan said...

Stopping by on the blog hop - fun photos!

Lorenza said...

MJ!
I am sure you are enjoying a lot all that snow! Zooooomies! I can imagine you there!
And of course... after all that a nice time inside your house on the couch with your dad! Wow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kissa-bull said...

oh my were green with the jellyness . your white fluff is so bewootiful looking. please to enjoy it for ush texas pibbles

pibble sugars
the pittie pack