Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snow snow snow...I loveeeeeeeee the snowwwwww

i dont really have alot ot blog about...really...i spend most of my days sleeping...(hey...someones gotta keep the sleep fairy busy)..and if not I am eating and playing in the snow. I lovvvvvvve the snow...still...it is so fun. This is a picture of my best buddy Bear and I playing in the snow. She is lucky she has a really nice fir coat....I still like to be outside in my short fir coat...but man...i can just imagine how cozy bear must be. Mom took some videos of us playing but she doesnt have a freakin clue how to put them on dogswithblogs tv....she is going to ask dad to try and figure it out on the weekend....I have got three christmas cards now...i got one from england today...i think...it is from Samba, and i got one from butchy and snickers..it is so fun opening the mail box. I wonder if anyone has got my card yet? Anyhow You all have a good day..I am going to go and try out my puppy dog eyes and see if i can talk mom into taking me out to play...heheh...mj out...(side i hope)

9 comments:

Herbie said...

Hi MJ, I've got your card! I'm so envious that you guys get to play with snow there. I've never seen snow in my entire life! Are they yummy?

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I've never seen snow, but I've heard you have to watch out for the yellow stuff.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey sweet MJ,

We got your card today - thanks so much, it is really great :-)
Enjoy the snow !

Love
Opy

Fu Fu said...

Hey MJ, I got your card last nite. It looks great. I love the pic of the little hamster with santa hat in your card. ;)

~ fufu

Sam Iam said...

MJ~
How AWESOME is that white stuff.We have not gotten ours yet..But My humans are saying it will be coming soon enough ,I hope the jolly human in the red suite brings some with him ..When he's on his way with my treats..nice pictures.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

Boo Casanova said...

hey MJ,

i got your card last night. loving it. thanks! i hope you get mine soon.

wet wet licks

Boo

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there MJ,

I got your card today, thanks dooog, it was full of slobber and that really went well with my drool. Yum.

I hope you get mine soon.

You're a fine-lookin' doog, that's for sure.

That snow looks fun. Have a pee in it for me, will ya?

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

PS sorry I haven't commented on your blog in a long time; my feed reader wasn't seeing your posts. All fixed now, so I'll be around your smelly blogplace more often!

Comet said...

Hi MJ,
We got your card today. Comet slobbered all over the little bone stickers and your picture. I thought you were very cute. One question though - what happened to Santa's head? hehehe
BLU

M-Fax said...

dats a lot of snow