Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Check OUt My new Toy

Well in celebration of my 100th post....mom has gone out and bought me a new collar. Actually...it is a special christmas collar...i am going to be the most dashing dog at the barkpark. I guess my breast cancer collar can go on vacation until next october.

look what else I got....the coolest frog that mom says sounds like he farts. Well I will fix that soon. He is mocking me now...he thinks he will stay in tact...not gonna happen froggy.

She bought this dumb thing for the cat. It is called a cat massager. The bad thing is she used it on me, and the darn plastic kitty thing took alot of my hair away....there was MJ hair everywhere...and then....and thennnnnn...mom mopped it up and put it in the garbage....what the heck is that all about. I didnt give her permission.

here I am trying to get the fart machine out of froggy...I promise i will be verrrrrrrrrrrry gentle....

Stay still froggy...I need you to be more co operative. I would like to thank all my doggy friends for posting about my tummy ache. I am feeling better now....I would feel better if mom would take me to the beach...but the wind is blowing like crazy and mom doesnt like loud windy noises...so you cant blame the old girl really...(oh and thankyou to my little hamster buddy too...cant forget fufu....)..We are getting to work on my christmas cards...so much fun ....I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be bloggin i am sure....mj out...

5 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey MJ, nice collar you have there. And play nice with your froggy. Hee

~ fufu

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey MJ,

glad you're feelin' better.

Good luck with your work on that froggy. Get those insides out as soon as possible. Especially the bits that fart.

Real important work there, dooog.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Anonymous said...

Hey M
Glad to hear that you are feeling better. You look amazing in your new collar. I hope that I get to walk with you and Pam soon... but I am under the weather too... two infections yuck...
HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!!
Auntie Megs

Comet said...

If you need help pulling the guts out of your froggie, I'd love to help - unless the farting thing also smells bad.
Comet

Anonymous said...

i dont know you, but this sounds like a very cool blog! im patch the pirate, i also post on Cal the Wonderdog's blog. :) i luve the snow too! we have snow here! YAY!