Saturday, September 02, 2006

MOMMY IS HOMEEEEEEEEEE OH AND DADDY

okay so mommy and daddy ared home....and i am soooooooooooooo happy...i am not sure how long they were gone....something like 8 years ...but i do know i am sooooooooooooo glad they are home. Mom said she would send photos and stuff when she gets back to normal...she is orking midnihgts...and her brain is kinda frazzled right now. Daddy brought home boxes and boxes of smelly fish....good smelly fish..but I am not allowed to smell it...he put it is the stupid white box that i cant open...stupid daddy...I think on Monday night we are going to have a big fish party....whatever that is...all i know is I will be on my best behaviour. I had a lot of fun when they were away...lots of people took me for walks....my sister sarah and I are pals now.....we do everything together...well we did...now mom is home she isnt going to be here as much. I will miss her alot...but she knows I love her....I have a tummy ache today...maybe i am just over excited cuz mommy is home. The cat is happy mom is home too...mom said she slept on her head all night...and i slept on her feet....and we had to let dad in the bed ....gosh he takes up too much room.. anyhow I am going to help mommy nap before she goes back to work. I just wanted to let you all know she is home .....and i get snacks and walks and hugs and kisses....fun times ...talk to you all soon......MJ OUT

4 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yipee ! MJ's back - we missed you SO much buddy ! Glad you had some fun whilst the humans were away - now's the time to make them feel guilty for leaving you and to get lots of treats :-)

Love
Opy

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey MJ

Glad things are getting back normal for you. Are there holiday snaps?

Chuck

Anonymous said...

Hello MJ,

Popped in here from Pippin's blog. Nice place you've got here, will check back in a bit! :)

Chester the Border Collie

MJ's doghouse said...

Hi charlie and OPY
i am sooooooooooo happy mom and dad are home...mom took me for two walks to the beach today...it was so fun to see my pals again..i am also very excited to get to read your blogs...and everyone elses.....keep em coming...i am going to send you some vacation photos soon....at least mom said she would..