Thursday, August 12, 2010

WOW it has been such a long time.....

First of all I would like to apologize for being away for such a long time...My moms computer broke...and she was lazy ...and seh was busy...and she was mostly lazy...But I would like to introduce you to my best new prodige....i think that is how you spell it.....Paisly....she is my very best friend right now... We were camping in cowichan lake...on vancouver island...and Paisly....my bff...decided it was her job to make sure i was dry at all times...she just licked and licked and licked until my butt was dry....




Here is a picture of me in all my sexiness.....I am at work...I work very hard all the time. I may have been trying to get my mom to get me some food at this point....I dont work for free...that is for sure....I have a lot of big news for you all...but we will wait for my next blog....anyhow for now ...here is all you get to read....MJ OUT





3 comments:

Pippen said...

Yahoo! MJ's back! We missed you, girl!

Sam and Pippen

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ!
Glad to know everything is ok!
Sure it had been a long time since your last post!
Paisly is adorable!
I can see she takes good care of your butt!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

MJ! I am intrigued by the the job of keeping you dry. Surely I would be a superior choice for that duty.

Slobbers,
mango