Thursday, August 26, 2010

This has certainly been a huge stress for me....I am exhausted....Mom and Dad are running around like chickens with their heads cut off...what exactly does that look like...probably wierd hey. Anyhow you know we are moving. We are moving to Whitehorse, and it is very far away. They say we will be in the car for five days. That is a very long time. The place we are moving is like next door to santa ....so...guess who will for sure have to be really good. Darn. Thanks goodness I am usually too tired to cause too many problems these days. Anyhow I jsut want to show you some of my park buddies...I am really going to miss them.....and I just wanna say goodbye to them...and tell them i hope they are all at the park in four years....
This is LOLA,,,she is the most adorable bully around...so fun...she was really small a while ago but she is like gigantor puppy now...we love her....

This is Lola's big beautiful sister nelli....i love nellie cuz she doesnt jump all over me. She just wants to chase her ball...and relax....personally I could do without the ball part. She does love a good massage....my mom was giving her one the other day and Nelli fell in love...but as usual our parents and there timing...it was time for her to go home...



OH MAN....my friend PIPPIN...eh is so smart and so cute and so adorable and so amazing...and so patient with his brother...his brother is a big goofball and he is so funny...


And last but certainly not least....my buddy Sam...I love Sam and i am going to miss him so much.....Well everyone...This is it for today...I will take pictures tomorrow of my fab hotel room...for now though....it is time for me to hit the hay some more....(mjs mom here....i just wish she would go to sleep and stop farting...someone save me from this...) anyhow..MJ OUT




5 comments:

Angus said...

Five days ! That's some journey.

Dexter said...

MJ! That is such a long trip! How will you visit Sam and Pippen? I hope you like your new house.

Slobbers,
mango

Lorenza said...

A 5 days trip?? Are you going to the other part of the world??
I know you are going to miss your friends!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pippen said...

MJ! August 31, 2014, 2:30 pm, Saxe Point Park... be there or be square! We'll be on the wall waiting for you!

Sam and Pippen

PeeS. We already miss you!

Pippen said...

PeePeeS. Please put in a good word for us with the Santa dude... we want lots of presents this year.

S & P