Sunday, February 19, 2012

wow...its just so beautiful outside

Mom has decided that we better get a blogpost up because My Gramma is missing my beautifullness. I can.t say as I blame her....and I am sure there is a certain studly Mastiff that misses my hind end as well....
Ok...now we can only hope that she hasnt lost her mind completely...but..she insists on showing you all a teeny weeny pine cone...whatever...boring...
Just before this photo was taken there was a huge squirrel running past me...well a teeny squirrel...but...isnt it a little soon for squirrels....I decided to let him live...wait till he plumps up a bit...(you all knwo what i mean...right)
Mom thought you would all like to see a photo of the Yukon River....we have had some surprisingly awesome weather so not a lot of ice...
MMMMMMMMMMMM mmmmmmmmMMMMMM...some wonderful smells here...
Seriously MOM...This is MY blog....
I am just finishing a ten mile run here....whew...what does she think I am...I think she is trying to get me in shape for the Yukon Quest next year....(i dont think so MJ...1000 miles...and hills..no motors allowed...not gonna happen)
I dont know why I even bother telling her that this is my blog....
More pee mail...wow..this is a busy part of town....must be the sunshine
Well now it is time to hang out with my BFF Cooper...I am sitting patiently waiting for my turn on the bone....very patiently...Well Gramma I hope this makes you happy...
MJ OUT

11 comments:

Pippen said...

It's about time! Have you been hibernating all winter?

Sam and Pippen

kingslandkennels said...

Nice blog!!!

Bondage Collars said...

Von Bondage is dedicated to selling supreme quality Leather Restraints, Bondage Collars, Patent Leather Chokers and various other Bondage Accessories to the BDSM, Fetish, Gothic, Punk and all Alternative Lifestyle communities.url

CCTV Monitoring said...

The Viseum Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC) is a 60°

– 360° panoramic outdoor pan, tilt, zoom or “PTZ camera”

system. In 2006 it was voted Best-of-British innovation

and won the largest UKTI Smart Award. Today it is also

commonly known as a virtual guard, a virtual CCTV operator

and a virtual gigapixel camera. It has been independently

endorsed to significantly out perform any other crime

reduction initiative, and that no other advanced PTZ

camera system, or the industry’s leading panoramic

megapixel camera, gives the level of CCTV security that

Viseum IMC’s provide independently of Remote CCTV

Monitoring infrastructures and any security surveillance

operators.

PEO Networking said...

I read your content and it is very fine to read. I

completely recommend you to that i see your site and

this is the very fine site to shopping. here is the most

of goods collection.

dog walker new york said...

That's a great post - thanks for sharing.

yahoo password reset said...

Nice blog,,,Thanks for sharing...

Unknown said...

افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام

شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل

World of Animals, Inc said...

It's great to see you outside enjoying some snow playtime. We just love the photos that you share. Such a pretty day. Have a wonderful weekend.
World of Animals

Anna said...

Nice.,..

Anonymous said...

أعرب مجلس إدارة شركة سبكيم تداول عن تقديره وشكره لأستاذ عايض بن محمد القرني