Friday, March 18, 2011

ice cream cures the blues

SOME DAYS it is just boring sitting around watching TV with mom and dad...especially dad...mom at least watches interesting stuff....
so I just sit here and let them know how annoyed I am with them. Definately dont smile for photos....I try and look at pathetic as possible...its tough..but when the reward is as good as I was hoping....it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it.....

SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


HEY MOM...YOU COULDA LEFT A LITTLE MORE...



OOOOPS... I ALMOST MISSED SOME...
WELL I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD WEEKEND...I HOPE TO GET LOTS FRESH AIR..
MJ OUT....AND ABOUT...




2 comments:

Mango said...

It is almost springtime! Better get out and work off that ice cream.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sunshade said...

MJ!!!!! So happy to see your bootiful face! Sorry you were a little bored and your mom didn't leave you enough CREAMMMMMM...... You're looking good gurrrl! Do you love the snow??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade