Saturday, October 09, 2010

Its Winter in my Hood

Oh ya baby...this post is dedicated to all you snow dogs out there....I am not your typical snow dog....no pantaloons or anything...but I do love a good snow fall...I think it was cuz I was born in Ontario. So now we are in the Yukon and mom said we will get lots of snow...and this is todays snow for you all...

this is my dad and I trying to escape from mom...she is such a slow poke....

This is part of the drive to the snowwy trail that i love....Mom is just happy we dont have to walk up that hill....





UMMMM DAD...dont you think you should scrape off both sides of the car....mom is not going to be impressed with this...but I will not tell a lie...pretty funny trick






Kinda pretty out here isnt it....


















Well just lots of snow pictures...now i would like to tell my friends on dogswithblogs...like the army of 4 and kkkyra...that you should all come on up here for a visit...we get so much snow ..and sometimes you hardly get any...I would also like Mango to come and keep me warm...and Lorenza do you have a snow suit...i think we would lose you in the snow if it got too deep....I would also like to tell my gramma i hope you are feeeling way better....poor old girl..she is cooking thanksgiving dinner on monday for everyone in victoria...i am sending dad to help her...anyhow everyone else have a good Thanksgiving...(in canada) Sam and Pippen try and be gentlemen if you go out anywhere....miss you guys...MJ OUT








6 comments:

Dexter said...

MJ! The Mango is not terribly fond of snow, but I would be delighted to provide companionship in front of the fire.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ!
Snow! Lots of it!
Hmmm.... I agree with Mango. I'd love to be there with you... having a nice time in front of the fire!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Army of Four said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! We'll be right there. Don't let that snow go anywhere!!
Love,
Ammy

Pippen said...

What do you mean, 'try to be gentlemen if you go out'? Are we not always? When have we been anything butt? You know, besides at the park when the riff raff arrive...

Sam and Pippen

PeeS. Thanks for not inviting us up as we're pretty sure we'd freeze to death what with Mango hogging the fireplace!

Amigo said...

Hey there MJ!

I work with Shoppers Drug Mart and we’re reaching out to dogs like yourself, to let you know about a contest we’re running to find Canada’s most playful pet. All you have to do is upload an image of yourself to our page: http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/Amigo/Register.aspx You could win a $1,000 gift card (if you're feeling lazy, you can get your owner to help you with this!). The reason for the contest is the launch of our new brand of pet toys, Amigo - you can see more in our video here: http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/Amigo/Home.aspx?lang=en. We’d love for you to post about Amigo and if you’d like to try out any three of the products, please let me know and I’ll get them sent to you ASAP! Parkerm@tribalddb.ca

BEAGLEDOM said...

all that snow looks like sooo much fun, can't wait until it snows here. Or dads would kill us if they knew we said that, but we don't have to drive in it just play in it. don't get your feeties frost bit.

Lots of Licks

Bug & Bandit