Monday, December 08, 2008

Santa Paw was in the house....The Spca house...yahoooooo ...

Well sorry for not blogging for a bit...but...mom has been all wierd working the overnight shift at walmart....poor girl...when she is home she forgets she has to do this stuff...and after the whole weekend with my big studmuffing Mango..I just needed to get some rest....anyhow...on saturday mom said we are going to see Santa Paws....(excuse moms forgetfullness of not rotating the picture)..anyhow here is me with the big man ......

Oh ya Santa....gotta love the belly rubs....I was the only dog there at the time...so Santa and I did some serious bonding.


Dude....i was having a blast with the man in red....it was a good time...

This is me on the way home....mom wouldnt let me sit on her lap in the front seat...As if...my head weighs alot so poor mom has a very sore arm here....but seriously...who could resist that face...




OH mom...what is that face for....i love your kisses....you should love mine.....it was an aweseome day...
Anyhow besides that day our house looks like someone barfed christmas up...i am sure she will be putting pictures up soon of all that stuff...but in the mean time...just trust me...
I would love to thank everyone for all the cards so far....mom went to get stamps to mail all mine....but the line up was about 100 people so she is going to go to Costco tomorrow instead and get a roll there....
I have so much to say....for one...i am enjoying all the poo shots in the blogs...where else can you see that...I asked mom to take a poo shot of mine but she said she doesnt want to go climbing in the bushes to see it...
Anyhow i gotta make sure mom goes for a nap before she goes to work...otherwise she is crabby in the morning....see you all soon....mj out



10 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Hello MJ!

I wonder what you asked Santa Paws for? I hope you get your wish!

It looks like you made great friends with Santa Paws so I know you will get your wish!

Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations pictures.

Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, MJ!
Looks like you had a great time with Santa Paws!
I love that picture of your head on your mom's arm!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Santa is one cool dude, it must have been so cool to hang out with him!! I love poo pics too, Mom doesn't take enough of mine.

Petra said...

I love love love the picture of you and your mom!!!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi MJ,
Aww.. your poor mom. Working on the overnight shift is tough.. Please give her a hug from us.

I love your sad face.. it'd melt anyone's heart!

Kelli said...

Hi MJ!
You look great with Santa! I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with him!
-Tibby

Dexter said...

MJ Darlin,
I LOVE your little smoochie face pictures. I'm not sure why the peoples make that scrunchie face when we smooch them.

That Santa dude must have told all the elves how lucky he was to meet you.

Slobbers,
Mango

Dexter said...

MJ, darlin,
Don't worry, you are my one and only, but I guess I can be kind of a flirt sometimes. I can't help being so handsome!

Lacie isn't so bad, but really not my type. I mean, I doubt she can even slobber properly!

Slobber kisses,
Mango

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi MJ
I love that picture of you & your mom. Very sweet.
Love Ruby

LegendsLiveOn said...

What a priceless picture of you and Mom!!! Warm wishes to you this holiday.

doggonefugly.blogspot.com