Monday, December 03, 2007

oh oh...here we go again...and so close to santa paws coming

Okay so today I was behaving myself...writing a letter to santa paws....he likes to get them early...and i know his sleigh isnt that big...and I need alot of stuff for Zippy and I , so anyhow I was writing the letter....when suddenly...i hear a knock at the door.....and i was soooooooooo excited...I thought maybe it would be someone to come and spend some time with me...ME...


WTF is this....if anyone can tell me what IT is....there will be a prize. a great prize. You will win IT. MY mom thinks she is soooooooooo cute. Ya whatever....the thing tries to hump my head. NOt only is it scrawny and little and believe it or not ONE year old...it is also stupid. Girl dont hump girls ....and especially not girls heads...anyhow...on to other better things....


Just when I thought my life was over......MY KORENA stopped by for a visit. We had a great visit .....for about 2.4 seconds...until IT came to hang out....Korena was horrified...I know she was....all she was thinking was how much more beautiful I was...and am....Poor Korena had to put up with "shiatzee"...what the heck kind of name is that.....


Look at what the stupid dog is doing...and it may look like i am smiling...but those smilin eyes are lying.....


I decided to give up ...wrap myself in my favorite blanket that KORENA bought MOM for her birthday....andn look for a place to rest....and then mom locked up the dog...and left me to go to work...hoooo hummm...MJ OUT>...I hope someone can win the contest soon....

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I have no idea what that other comment says, but I think IT is some sort of giraffe rat dog? I dunno, I am not help here but I'd be afraid!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I've no idea what is that. Is IT still in your house?

~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG.. IT tried to hump your head??! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA... *Regains composure* Ahem...OOops, I'm sorry.. Are you sure that ITs name is 'shiatzee'?? How do you even pronounce it?? MJ sounds way cooler.. (I hope I have redeemed myself from losing my composure earlier).

Patience-please said...

Um, nice to meet you. We're sorry IT tried to hump your head. But we're skinny by nature and we think IT is really cute! Send IT over any time.
the whippet waggle

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i hope santa will receive ur letter very soon...