Thursday, April 19, 2007

MJ has a hurting heart.....

This is a lousy picture...but it shows how sad I am tonight. I thought I was looking forward to this day, but it seems I liked the little pup more than I thought. Tonight we had to take her to her new mommy. The good new is...her new mommy has a big hunk of a rotti named Titus. Wholey mother of Puppies is he a good looking man. I wanted to move with her but mom said that she would be way too sad. Daddy and Ricky are very sad too...and someone...not to mention any names...was a little naughty and went for an unschedules walk. Daddy and Mommy and Rick had to roam the neighbourhood. I just needed to get out and think about things...


Here is a picture of my last nap with Stinkerbell. She is soooooooooo lucky I didnt just let "one" go. Come to think of it...that would have been really funny. Why do I think of these things when it is too late. Bella's new mommy told us we could visit any time. Mom doesnt know if that would be a good idea. She is a little touchy right now.

SO IS EVERYBODY READY TO SAY AWWWWWWWWWW....HERE IT IS....I DARE YOU NOT TO BE TOUCHED BY THIS PICTURE .....

This is Bella's nap with Zippy this afternoon. I dont knwo how they are going to sleep alone. The two of them like to sleep together. I am sure going to miss my little buddy..Mom is thinking of looking for another puppy that we can keep....someone a little smaller. anyohw I need to go and get some sleep. I will see you all on the weekend. MJ OUT>>>and sad....

13 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi MJ...
Oh noooooo.. no more Bella!! Am sure gonna miss her cos I think she's a real cutie (you are too of course). Anyway good that she;s gone to a good forever home!

Ferndoggle said...

Well that is the picture of the month for sure!! I fully expect to see that in every "cute animals" email I recieve from now on!

Ferndoggle

Ferndoggle said...

Well that is the picture of the month for sure!! I fully expect to see that in every "cute animals" email I recieve from now on!

Ferndoggle

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

MJ, we are so sorry you are sad. Bella is very cute and we will miss her too but be happy that she has a good home and lots of love ... just like you have. Don't scare your family like that! Running away, even for just a little while, is very dangerous. We don't want to lose our MJ!!

Tadpole said...

Oh MJ, I'm so sorry one of your puppies left. It's very sad, but maybe after a while you can go see her.... And I definitely think your parents need to get a new permanent puppy for you!

I snuck out for a walk by myself last night too. Sometimes you just get the urge, you know?

Brody the Bulldog said...

You need to submit that photo to Cute overload.com under the "Interspecies Snorgling" category.

Joe Stains said...

nothing makes my mom happier than ME so maybe you should get a boston terrier?!!!!!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Poor MJ - big hugs to you. But I am very glad that Tink has found her furever home so quickly - it was a wonderful thing that you and your family did in fostering her.
That photo is so very cute !
Hope you feel happier soon.
Lots of love,
Opy

scubee said...

I'm sorry to hear you are so sad, MJ, but trust me that you will feel better in a few days. I'm sending you tons of snuffles & kisses!

Fu Fu said...

Aw.... Dont be too sad MJ, you've been a great sister to Bella all this time. At least you still have the other puppy to keep with you.

~ fufu

Sunshade said...

OH my doGsh MJ, I just read all the way back to see where STINKERbell came from. I am sad to see you sad..... You really looked like you loved her, sleeping, cuddling together and all....

At least STINKERbell has a good home now with a big handsome brother to look after her. Who knows, maybe you will get to flirt with Titus sometime when you go visit STINKERbell, so it's not all bad..

Maybe you could get a mini you - an English Staffishire Terrier (I think that's what they're called, they look exactly like the Am Staff, but smaller!!)

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

The Airechicks said...

MJ:

Bella will come to visit maybe....

She might need you to babysit for her sometime...

Sad to see you sad....but you gave Bella LOVE and she'll always know that LOVE...

Tadpole said...

How ya doing, MJ? Still hanging in there?