Tuesday, February 06, 2007

MOM WOULD YOU PLEAAAAAAAAASE QUIT TAKING PICTURES AND GIVE ME SOME OF THAT


oH MY gOsH.....I, MJ ROULEAU, NEED TO HAVE SOME OF THIS SPAGHETTI WITH PARMESON CHEESE.....NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


IT'S STILL TOO HOT BUT I AM ALLOWED TO SNIFF IT...OH MOM HOW THOUGHTFUL..


TWO MORE INCHES AND IT IS MINE...............ALL MINE..

Anyhow I finally got the spaghetti...this is not an everynight dinner for me....but it could be...anyhow my mom and i were talking and we would like to know who thinks it would be fun to have everybodies birthdates so we can send birthdays cards. It will be fun cuz at least you only have to send one or two at a time..or maybe a little gift...whatever you please. Is anyone else interested in doing this...We would have to write our birthdays down...and have some sort of way to give out address cuz mom lost our chritstmas list...doesnt anyone else think this is a good idea? let me know...and we can figure it out....anyhow i need to go and beg for desert...MJ OUT

8 comments:

Texas's Mum said...

Hey Mj,
I think that is a great idea I will chat to the hoomans and we will get back to ya.
I hoped that you enjoyed the pasta stuff.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi MJ,
If you go to my blog ad sroll down, on the right panel there is a 'Event Calendar' that tracks our birthdays. To register, I think you can 'register' through Boo or Opy...

Fu Fu said...

SPAGHETTI with CHEESE!!!. That looks really yummy... It must be tasty doesn't it.

~ fufu

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi MJ,

There's already a pretty big collection of doggie birthdays on the Dogs With Blogs event calendar. You can find it HERE

Its a good place to start for your idea!

Charlie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

And mum said if you need the address' again - she can send them to you, cause she still has the ones from the Xmas Card Exchange. I think it is a great idea :-)

Can girl doggies have other girl doggies as Valentines ? Cause if they can, I would love you to be mine MJ :-)

Lots of love,
Opy

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hmmm....i never tried spagetti b4 in my entire lifetime...(i mean 2yr of lifetime)....izit supreme delicious.??

Deanna said...

I like the idea, and I still have the Christmas list! I loved the Christmas card exchange and would love to do birthdays!

ahmed said...

فهي تعتمد على مجموعة هائلة مدربة وفنيين يملكون خبرة في النقل والتركيب وتقديم أعلى مستوى الخدمات والمهمات والمميزات التي تجعلها الأجود من ضمن المؤسسات الأخرى والأرخص كليا، يقومون بفك الاثاث بواسطة استعمال معدات تكنولوجية جديدة ومثالية ويحدث تنظيفه جيدا ولاسيما في أعقاب التركيب ليبقى أفضل الأمر الذي كان الحال عليه.
شركة نقل عفش
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى جدة
شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى جدة
شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط